CPFlight Plugin for X-Plane
CPFlight plugin for X-Plane
This software brings together the CPFlight 737 hardware panels with X-Plane 11. While CPFlight provided kind support, the plugin itself was developed independently.
The current version is preconfigured for the following aircrafts:
- Zibo B737-800X
- Threshold LevelUP 737-600NG, -700NG, -800NG, -900NG and -900ER
- IXEG B737-300
- Standard X-Plane 737 (due to lack of important features, we recommend using Zibo
The software runs on Windows (64 bits), OSX (64 bits) and Linux (64 bits) and comes in three variations that support the following sets of CPFlight panels:
- Basic: MCP737NG-MAX, MCP737MCP737PRO/NG, MCP737PRO2/PRO3 or MCP737EL and two EFISs (EFIS737EL, EFIS737NG or EFIS737MAX)
- Advanced: MCP737PRO/NG, MCP737PRO2/PRO3 or MCP737EL, two EFISs (EFIS737EL, EFIS737NG or EFIS737MAX), MIP (ICS, ICS2 and SE), radios (NAV, COM, ATC, ADF), FIRE, TRIM, up to two CDU737s, ASP1 and ASP2, CARGO FIRE, WEATHER, BRT, CABDOOR, SELCAL, MULTI_VHF and MULTI_NAV. (Please note: the Ethernet based CDU737PRO is in current development. If you own this device, please request a BETA version of the software)
- Overhead: This is a separate license that supports the CPFlight OVH737FWD and OVH737AFT panels. It does not include support for any other CPFlight module.
Before purchasing the plugin, please download the installer and try a free 14-day test license
Please check the page at https://www.midwest737simulations.com/store/cpflight-installfor detailed installation instructions.
A frequently asked questions page is available here: https://www.midwest737simulations.com/cpflight-plugin-faqs